Hi to everybody

Thanks for having me.i am 6ft,195,lookin for new Avenues of approach to my diet.

2 Likes

Welcome. What are the goals of your new approach?

2 Likes

Welcome to Corefitness glad to have you around I look forward to hearing more about your new diet or possibly discuss something that we can help put together for you

1 Like

Less sodium,for sure,less processed foods.More homegrown things,main part of that goal will be to build a greenhouse so I can grow fruits and veggies year round,Also it would mean buying direct from farmers/meat packers,and harvesting more game animals to keep in freezer.

1 Like

Where do I sign up for the delivery service?

1 Like

I barely know you sir

It was a joke buddy.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I took you serious.

2 Likes

That’s really cool actually I would like to raise chickens and grow veggies also

Your diet sounds amazing looks like it will work really well cutting anything processed and going natural with the veggies and hunting

1 Like

I believe that you guys will be friends very soon

2 Likes

Haha it’s no worries at all. We’re all figuring each other out.

3 Likes

Its a whole new world lol this is the beginning but it will pick up quickly once construction is done. I might take tomorrow off and work on building the site completely

1 Like

Nice,hopefully it goes smooth here with the work your putting in here.

2 Likes

Yeah were going to get this finished up today and then hopefully adding more sponsors next week some supp companies and other providers in the corefitness lifestyle

2 Likes

That’s on my “to-do” list… a green house for wife. I have a few more projects in front of that and waiting for lumber prices to come down.

2 Likes

You might be waiting 8yrs lol

1 Like

That won’t hurt my feelings!

1 Like

Welcome aboard bud. Happy to have you

2 Likes